Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family Day


I made a family visit yesterday, it was my cousin's B-day (Gabby) as usual I'm the cake sponsor....again....The "Magic sing" never fails to heat up the fun as my tita belts out her signature Carpenter songs....We discussed a lot of things as well....My lola sat down to talk about my plans in going back to Australia and of course with her signature payo...."anak finish your studies! dahil wala kang mararating kung hindi ka makakapagtapos...." I told her my plans and she completely agreed, we all know that it's gonna be hard for me to go back in Australia alone but they believe na kaya ko naman makapagsurvive daw....I miss my family so much.... I miss playing around with my cousins. I miss mocking my tito and tita's haaaaaayyyyy I miss my old life......They visited my place and good thing walang pang ookray na naganap! hehe....Bad thing is hindi ako nag appear sa badminton game namin ni Eric....I was hostaged by tita so most probably the ending is a token of irritation from Eric...hehehe...Peace!
Im having a new buddy! Im so excited! A Dachshund puppy...Dachshund puppies are really smart daw....hmmm I wonder what Im gonna call him?.....I'm thinking "Edison" or something very human para buddy ang dating talaga... Ill be posting the pictures as soon as I have him....yey! yey!

No comments: