Saturday, March 1, 2008

Keep Wondering

I hope Im up to a fresh start this year. Im gonna concentrate on my career and I'll probably say PASS into dating and relationship hazards. lol. blah..blah..blah..



Ok.... last week I was inTanay, Rizal. It was my last Team building with Xbox's Monster Madness.. haaaytz.. I really miss my friends and sometimes I feel like I'm suffering a Separation Anxiety or sumthing ^_^ I'm blessed to be a part of this team. We are one big family. I Love these people! and they will be forever in my heart.....








I remember a couple of months ago hearing the story of Barry Winchell on A&E. I was so hurt and disgusted by the fact that something like this could happen and the person that did this awful thing was not put to death. So later when I heard about Soldier's Girl, I decided to rent it and check it out. I put it in and was entranced by this amazing love story. I was moved to tears, which is a difficult thing for me to do. The story was so loving and yet so tragic. Like Calpernia says in the beginning of the movie, "I'm going to tell you a story, like all great stories, it is a love story. And like all great love stories, it's tragic." The movie broke my heart and I was upset to know that USA let this happen and go unpunished in my opinion. Facing the homophobia of society is tough for any person, I know this first hand. Barry Winchell was a resilient person to be able to take what he took from others, and not let them stop him from falling in love. Best movie I've seen based on a true story in awhile. I would recommend this to everyone. BTW This film was written by Ron Nyswaner and directed by Frank R. Pierson, with Troy Garity starring as Barry and Lee Pace starring as Calpernia.


I'ts funny how my blogsite meter reached almost 2000 visitors in just two months time....keep visiting my site and continue giving out ideas to make my life better.. hehe. just kidding.

1 comment:

g.r.a.c.e.e. said...

SOLDIER's GIRL? that's the title? i'll check that out. ^^