Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Anticipating Down Under


One day I woke up and felt the anticipation of going back to Australia, I dnt know what came in my mind but I guess I realized that I just turned 21 and things must be put up in good places while Im still capable of doing it. Going back to Australia will be the biggest decision Ill ever
make in my life (well...so far)

*I have to save money (and I mean a BIG ammount of money)

What's in store for me in Australia? a succesful future? or a one big failure? for me I don't really care what's gonna happen, I grew tired of living a "moronic" life here in the Philippines (for crying out loud! I dont wanna take calls forever!) I want a new life. I want to start again... fix
myself up and work on my future. Even though it means I have to leave my family and friends....Well:

"life is full of sacrifices if you want something to happen, you really have to give up something to achieve it"

It's not that I don't belive that there is no future here in the Philipines, we gotta remember that wherever part of the earth we are, we are still the one who controls our future, I mean we can work in a multi-million company in the states or something but still end up becoming a big loser, Im leaving this place because I know that by doing this Ill be able to move on, restart, it's like being born again!... hehe.

Australia is my second home so it's not gonna be hard for me, I know ill be able to finish up my studies there and live a normal life just like what I do here in the Philippines.

Im a big boy now....and I am fully decided, Australia Im coming back...for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you made a right decision bro!....