Thursday, September 13, 2007

Britney Spears VMA 2007 Performance



It's pretty lame this performance of her comeback single "Gimme More" last 2007 MTV Video Music Awards....

Everyone made nasty comments about her live performance during the said night... I think people was just used with how Britney performs on stage (snakes, lesbian kissing and so on) before. People expected too much knowing that its gonna be a comeback performance for Britney.

Why pick on Britney? there are lots of performers out there who really sucks on stage...I'm not a fan of Britney but I think people are exaggerating things too much don't you think?

I posted the video of the performance.....you decide.

2 comments:

Mark Xander said...

It's not exaggerating, really. God, I hated the performance. Singers who lip synch should not be called singers..

BTW, thanks for dropping by my site, Jan! :) I put you in my links already.. :)

Please update my link to www.theveganprince.com (I'm deleting my blogger soon)

Anonymous said...

how to increase page rank seo toolbar backlink service backlinks service