Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day W/o My Mum


How do you celebrate Mother's Day without ur mum? It's pretty tough ayt? It's been 8 years, 4 months and 11 days since the last time I celebrated Mother's Day with her......

I miss her so much...... her hugs, her loud voice everytime na nagagalit sya, her soft kisses, at ang food trip! (chinatown) ^_^



Fact: Malalaman mo lang ang importance ng isang tao kapag nawala sya.

I am not alone but I find that only other people who have lost their mothers understand the black hole that we stare in during Mother’s Day. We have to find within ourselves that place where we can focus on the beauty of our relationships with our moms that molded us. But some of us hit the angries. And when we get there, it’s always startling. It’s most surprising because we think we are over it. You never get over it. I still miss her like crazy. And I hope I haven't made up some fake, super happy version of her in my mind since she's been gone. I want to remember her reality. I still beg her to visit me in dreams. My friends all have problem relationships with their Mothers and I would give anything just to hug my Mum, once.

For those of you, who have lost a Mum or another loved one, try to remember the wonderful memories you shared with them and build new memories to share with those living.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

xoxo,

ash

3 comments:

cesario minor, jr. said...

hi. thank you for having visited my blogsite. hope you get to check it more frequently. keep rocking!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi!I was moved when I read your mother's day posting, its sad to celebrate mother's dat esp. if ur mom is already gone. stay strong and always pray to God. He will never leave you. more power to your blogsite!

Unknown said...

Salamat po sa pag visit and for taking time to read my postings!