Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Son of a Beach


It's the first ever team building of my team ("Monster Madness" that is) at Crystal Beach Resort San Narciso, Zambales.

I feel like I was harassed by the waves of the south china sea....this beach is not recommended for dog swimmers like me.... I call the resort "The Son of a Beach Resort" after getting a tremendous body pain and several scrapes on my legs trust me you don't wanna go back there!...hehe.

The only thing that made the trip unforgettable was the moment that i was able to share with my whole team....this is a one time experience coz we never know when can this happen again.... We became attached with each other more.

Special mention to: Caren, Godfrey, Nikko and Muriel.... I had a great time hangin out with you guys!.....

Here's some photos!:

No comments: