Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween Drama


Ive been sooo lazy these past few days... I almost forgot that I have
a blog site that I need to update....

Halloween!....

how's my life goin? pretty smooth I guess..... ( i mean not quiet, hehe) Unfortunately, I was'nt able to visit my mum on the cemetery due to some uncertain circumstances.... I moved out of my apartment (emergency) and went back at my tita's place in Taytay... Its quiet a hassle to travel to work from taytay everyday but I'm working on it.....

Politics!....

I hate Erap..... well this is just my opinion (plz. dn't get mad at me) Why? last month
he was sooo expressive on how he disapprove with the current administration
and now he's claiming how happy he was when president GMA gave her a pardon,
whatever ERAP....

Here's some of my pictures form the Halloween getup day on our office.... peace out!


No comments: