Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holiday

.

Unfortunately, my Laptop went on a holiday and I don't know when it will be back, so here I am in one of the computer shops that charges you per min of your broadband usage, and so Im gonna be quick since I only have a hundred bill on my pocket. hehe. ^-^

Article 1:

My close friend "Beejane" gave birth to a very gorgeous baby girl.... and of course I am one of the ninong, sometimes I wish my friends will stop producing offsprings to prevent me from having a long "Inaanak" list.

Article 2:

New job means New friends! I met two lovely ladies. Jessica is a shy and cute girl (of course she's crazy also, hindi lang halata) and Emji, three words to describe her? Crazy.Sexy.Cool

Together, we have a goal to have fun and errr, destroy the Earth?

I love y'all


Article 3:

I started playing tennis again. I have a new coach, a new raquet and tennis shoes. Im all set up to conquer Wimbledon hehe. ^_^

section 1: Jelena Jankovic, the Serbian babe is the new #1 WTA player. She's so consistent in her games that's why I love her. Go J.J!

Article 4:

Now is October and October means BEER! Octoberfest is ssso much fun! especially if it's happening at the roofdeck of your office. Thank you Transcom for bringing buckets of Beer in our office! at syempre mas masarap ang inuman kapag may bands to rock the night! Kjwan, MYMP, Imago, Fuse and Bamboo were all present to add fun troughout the party. Man, Im soo loving SMB hehe.

section 1: I l.o.v.e Kjwan! I reckon they are the best noypi band....
section 2: I l.o.v.e the free BBQ as well, unfortunately there's no free rice. (I think I'ts because of the rice crisis)

Article 5:

All saints Day is coming..... Too bad, kasi I have work on that day so I wont be able to visit my mum... tsk. tsk. I think she should visit me since I'ts more accessible naman for her eh. (Mum, wherever you are, Im just kiddin ok?) I love you.... you know that. ^_^
.
****I'll Be Back! and so is my laptop.... (I think he's in Maldives)

No comments: