Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Positively Somewhere

.
Yesterday: Things got really out of control this past months, I lost a job and I thought I was experiencing an emotional breakdown. I was so stressed out dealing with problems, there are even times when I get tired, really tired of thinking about solutions. Some said It was badluck but I say this will not happen if I was careful enough with my decisions. I was not organized, I was out of control, My friends are affected because of my attitude. I swear to God I almost led them to destruction!

I was very impatient and I always blame every single thing on earth for whats's happening to me. I knew deep inside that I killed myself. I thought I was stupid. I thought I was unworthy.


My Friends, they were always there for me. Always ready and willing to lend a hand. I thank God for blessing me with these kind of people. I love them so much!
.
I recieved an SMS message from one of my friends and was moved by it:

"When it rains, all the birds fly for shelter. But Eagle alone avoids the
rain by flying above the clouds - Problems are common to all but attitude makes the difference."

It was a simple message. Yes. I'm an Eagle I thought. I realized na It's essential pala to see your problems objectively without pre-labeling them as negative..... Have fun or else your problems will have fun of you!

Problems, obstacles, disappointments, or whatever we like to call them, are a fact of life. Things simply do not always happen the way we want them to, or go according to plan. Everyone has to face and deal with problems throughout their lives. Being able to handle problems more effectively will make a great difference to our lives. The Power of Positive Thinking! Practice it!


Today: Well I'm back to school and things are going smoothly, I have a new job and a new crush :) Im a bit dissapointed coz I have to be away from my friends for a while but I believe na andyan lang sila sa tabi tabi and nothing will change sa friendship namin.

Happy Birthday Santi! My lovable Siberian Husky is now a year old!


Ok im sleepy nah. Im gonna finish a cool Anne Rice's book. Only a few chapters left! wheeew! that's new ha! (frustrated reader ba kamo?)



I am me,

Jan Ashlee

5 comments:

yakultaddict said...

Friends? Count your Ate Naikee in. Ah sino 'yun? Basta alam ko ubod ng ganda't sexy 'yun. I'm glad that you're okay now. O pero mas okay si Santi, mas pogi sa'yo. Hahaha. Belated Happy Birthday Santi!

Unknown said...

hi Gorgeous! Im glad nakakapag comment kna ngayun! hehe. tnx for keeping in touch even if ur miles away!.... uwi kna kasi dito.. :)

Anonymous said...

hindi pa ba sira ang buhay mo? e maglason k nlng' kea!

abby said...

stay positive
iloveyou

Unknown said...

I love you more Abby! :)